Idabbern replied

295 weeks ago

Tamil Movie I Saw The Devil Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

When Joo-yeon has a flat tire on the snow, she calls the tow truck to help her and calls her beloved fiancé Kim Soo-hyeon, who is a secret agent, to kill time. Out of the blue, a man offers to help her and Joo-yeon refuses. But the man breaks her car, abducts her and dismember her body. Her father, who is a retired chief of police, gives the data of the four prime suspects to Soo-hyeon and he asks two week off to his chief. He hunts the men down and when he finds that Kyung-chul is the killer, he promises a dreadful to revenge against the killer to make him suffer as Joo-yeon did. Soo-hyeon becomes a monster and begins a cat-and-mouse game, capturing and releasing Kyung-chul wounded many times. But the serial-killer is the personification of evil and makes Soo-hyeon regret for not killing him when he had the chance.
SPOILER: Jang Kyung-chul (Choi Min-sik) is a dangerous psychopath serial killer. He has committed infernal serial murders in diabolic ways that one cannot even imagine and his victims range from young women to even children. The police have chased him for a long time, but were unable to catch him. One day, Joo-yeon, daughter of a retired police chief becomes his prey and is found dead in a horrific state. Her fiancé Soo-hyun (Lee Byung-hun), a top secret agent, decides to track down the murderer himself. He promises himself that he will do everything in his power to take bloody vengeance against the killer, even if it means that he must become a monster himself to get this monstrous and inhumane killer.
I was deeply disappointed. Without having to go blow for blow with others who have reviewed this film, all I can say is that the story was no where near as original as others I have seen ( and loved). Even the Chaser was more original in its story arc. <br/><br/>As far as acting, after my love of his performance in OldBoy, I expected More from Choi. <br/><br/>But is this the fault of the actors? I doubt it. <br/><br/>The story line was so thin and derivative that I could practically predict the lines before they were said. (Um, Handphone anyone?) <br/><br/>I found the characters to be undeveloped and even cartoonish in their reactions and dialogue.<br/><br/>The gore and sex scenes were needlessly long and drawn out. <br/><br/>I actually ended up apologizing to my husband for this as my choice for movie night. <br/><br/>I realize that others may love this, and I &quot;got&quot; where the story was going…I just think they could have told a Far more compelling story if they fine tuned the story rather than finding new ways to showcase blood spurting or ways to rape women or dismember them.<br/><br/>Go Watch Old Boy again rather than invest the 2.5 hours in this film.
First off, a lot of people reviewing are missing the point to this film. They write a lot of things about the violence and obscure scenes and they totally miss the point of the movie. You cant summarize this movie with what you see, it needs to take a count for what it makes you feel.<br/><br/>Yes the movie is very violent, very bloody. It will make you cover your eyes of obscenity. Those scenes set up the movie to the emotions you the viewer needs to be in to understand the point of the movie. I think the writer wants to make your mind go to dark places, very dark places. It want&#39;s you to scream &quot;REVENGE&quot; and &quot;MAKE HIM SUFFER&quot; and the beauty of the movie is that it does this, perfectly. When the movie comes closer to a conclusion the main point of the movie is revealing it self. You can&#39;t get revenge, all you have done to try to get revenge has made you loose even more. All the suffering you inflicted to the villain wont make him regret what he did or ever fear what you will do to him. &quot;You lost already&quot; is the line that says it all.<br/><br/>The movie is a breath of fresh air, one of the best movies i have ever seen. It takes you through a journey to dark places and at the end makes you regret all the dark thoughts the movie made you think.
A mesmerizing study of the nature of evil itself.
I know that everyone loves speaking the word &quot;thriller&quot; a bit too much, but this doesn&#39;t mean one would remove action genre for this film. What&#39;s your problem in calling it an action film when it has heavy and prolonged action sequences? And that too stylized ones. Only due to such people the action genre is getting degraded.<br/><br/>There&#39;s no problem if you don&#39;t call a film like Sympathy for Mr Vengeance an action film because it doesn&#39;t really have any prolonged action sequences. Do you think both films have same type of violence? Stop this thing immediately. These foolish edits won&#39;t help imdb and the viewers in any way. As soon as the action genre is reinstated, remove this FAQ from here. <br/><br/>
a5c7b9f00b
Asses to Ashes, Sluts to Dust full movie in hindi downloaddownload Las manos en el fuegoEpisode 12.1 hd full movie downloadHyena Road downloadtamil movie That Nazty Nuisance free downloadthe Finally! hindi dubbed free downloadBajrangi Bhaijaan full movie in hindi free download mp4Operation Mekong full movie in hindi free download hd 720pEpisode 1.91 720pBreaking Out movie download in hd
Please log in to post a reply.