Idabbern replied

295 weeks ago

Brother 2 Download Movie Free > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Not too long after the incidents of the first film, Danila and his older brother must fly to Chicago to find who murdered his long-time friend, Kostya, and why Kostya's brother, a Russian hockey star, is being blackmailed by an American entrepreneur.
Danila Bagrov meets his army buddy Konstantin Gromov in Moscow, with whom he fought in Chechnya. The friend tells Danila about his twin brother Dmitry, who is a professional hockey player in America. However, the team owner, in cahoots with his Russian partner, has swindled the young star into an oppressive contract, allowing them to rob him blind. Several days after this conversation, Danila finds Konstantin dead. In order to straighten things out and avenge his friend, Danila goes to Chicago.
I thought that this film gave off a somewhat one-sided look of Americans. And while that is probably no surprise, what got me was the constant examples of how we were portrayed. From the beginning, we're labeled as conniving swindlers who are just out to cheat people any way we can. From there we are given examples of pimps who seem to rely on foul language (however Americans do have some extremely colorful metaphors), prostitutes, crooked cops and truckers who are more goofy than anything. I liked the film, I enjoyed the plot and the action, and thought that overall, the movie was solid. It just nagged at me the way we were made to look. That's the filmmakers discretion, I know, but I just wanted a chance to say it.
I was amused by American reviews of the &quot;Brat-2&quot;.<br/><br/>Americans were taken by surprise: how dare those Russians to make a film that depicts Americans as evil gangsters? How dare Danila to shoot Americans? This is not politically correct! It was clearly assumed that Russians are always the bad guys, whose only role in any film is cannon fodder to be shot by American Rambo.<br/><br/>Now &quot;Brat-2&quot; arrives, uncovering the horrifying truth: the bad guys are Americans! And it is OK to shoot them.<br/><br/>After years of Hollywood films depicting Russians as bad asses (no single Hollywood film showing Russians at least from a neutral point of view), the Russian cinema finally strikes back.<br/><br/>This movie delivered a long-awaited entertainment for Russian viewers.<br/><br/>It also proved complete lack of sense of humor of American viewers.

646f9e108c
Episode 3.1 dubbed hindi movie free download torrenttamil movie Down Twisted free downloadTeddy malayalam movie downloadCaligula movie in tamil dubbed downloadAbgeschnitten full movie with english subtitles online downloadSin fronteras full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pDownload Street Fighter Alpha full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Raging Balls of Steel Justice full movie in hindi free download mp4Sidekick full movie in hindi free download mp4Episode 1.118 movie hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.